Are you interested in having a portrait painted of your furry friend? Please review the following information and, if you would like to continue the conversation, please contact me. You may see the price and other basic information in the SHOP section of my website.
* The work is 38"x50". If you want 2 pets on one image, the work is 42"x54". At this time, I am not working smaller. I *will*, on the other hand, happily discuss larger work. Please do not ask me to do a 8x10 portrait of your dog. There are plenty of amazing artists out there who do that :)
* The work is acrylic paint on heavyweight archival paper. Some clients have chosen to frame the work, and others have chosen to hang with clips. This is up to you! But I always recommend framing to protect the art.
* If you are local to the Madison area, I would like to take the reference photo myself. If you are not local, I will need an up close head shot in natural light. We will discuss this further once you contact me.
* A deposit will be needed before I begin the work.
* Please contact me with any other questions you may have! Thanks so much for your interest! Again, more information can be found by following the SHOP link on my website.